Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Ding Dong the Witch is In

Here a few pictures of fall decor around my home. I made the hat out of newspaper!!


Pumpkin seed label and Keep Calm print I got from Graphics Fairy! My great grandmother Lois Laws made the clock from thread spools she got from the sewing hall she worked at. And the sewing machine was hers too. I think its safe to say crafting and creativity run in the family.

Haunted House Luminary by Harry Slatkin I got at Bath and Body Works!!
Hope this put everyone in a fall spirit! HAPPY FALL Y'ALL!!

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Today's Creative Blog - a little late, I know. You have such great projects! Glad to find you!

    Would love for you to stop by Sunday and link up to Passion for Paint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Colleen!! I got the comment a little late for the Sunday link party but I will definitely join up this Sunday!! Look forward to seeing your projects Sunday!

    ReplyDelete