Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Beer and Diaper Shower on the Cheap!!

<><>
<>
<><>
Beer and Diaper Shower Invitations!
<><>
<>
<><>
Since her name is Stella of course the inspiration beer was Stella Artois so I redesigned the labeled for Stella Holt!
We used the trust glue gun and used "glue balls" to hang the baby clothes line. And most of the onesies were hand made by Heather!
I used one of the invite on the beer bucket. Beer bottles double as vases which were scattered all around the pool patio.

<><>
<>
<><>
A sweet display of precious family with the new baby and baby pictures of Mommy and Daddy.
The beer mug cake!! (sorry for the plastic wrap but we had to protect it :)
We used beer bottle caps for filler in the candle holders. NOTE: If the party is in the summer don't leave the candles in them before hand. I know from this experience we had a big waxy mess so we left them out until night when the party was.
Paper pennant to add flair outside!! Super easy!
Heather holding sweet Stella and me at the end of a very successful diaper shower!!
My best friend and crafter inspiration Heather recently had a baby! A sweet baby girl Stella Riley Holt! Her mother, sister and I hosted a Beer and Diaper shower for the father Shane. Often times guys get left out in all the baby showering fun and this was a fabulous way to shower the dad and score some much needed diapers. I used common things and really didn't buy anything but clothes pins and flowers! I also made magnets with a picture of Stella on it tucked into paper diapers that say Thank You. For some reason I can't find a picture of it so I will have to post that later. Hope this gave you some ideas for your next shower.


PS: Sorry for the multliple pictures Im still figuring this thing out so bear with me!

Nikki

1 comment:

  1. You and your great ideas. I Love It and Love You My Nik-Nik :)

    ReplyDelete